BASIL TAIBEL, CPA, CVA
Basil Taibel is a partner and shareholder in KBST&M. He joined the firm in 1991. He has over forty years of public accounting experience. Basil is the head of the firmís business valuation department. His areas of concentration are in accounting services, individual and corporate taxation, business valuation services, management advisory services, and wealth management services. He has served many clients in various industries, including professional services, real estate, automotive dealerships, manufacturing, direct advertising, and contracting.
Basil holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Theory of Accounting from the University of Cape Town, South Africa and has served on many non-profit and charitable organization boards.
- Certified Public Accountant, 1981
- Certified Valuation Analyst, 1995
- Bachelor of Science in Theory of Accounting University of Cape Town, South Africa, 1968
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Past service on MACPA Litigation Support Services Committee
- Past board/committee member of various non-profit organizations
- Committee member Ė Planned Giving Round Table of THE ASSOCIATED