DEANNA M. AMOS, CPA
Deanna Amos is a partner and shareholder in KBST&M and has over twenty-five years of public accounting experience. She has been with the firm since 1994. Deanna is the head of the firm's audit department. Deanna’s areas of concentration have been in auditing (mortgage industry and non-profit), accounting services, individual and corporate taxation, and estate/trust taxation. She serves many clients in various industries, including professional services, real estate, non-profits, and mortgage lending.
Deanna holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Maryland.
- Certified Public Accountant, 1986
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Maryland, 1983
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Member of National Association of Mortgage Brokers