Erma Grimmel, CPA
Erma Grimmel was promoted to principal with KBST&M in January 2014 and has ten years of public accounting experience. Erma's areas of concentration are in auditing, accounting services, and management advisory services (internal control). She serves many clients in various industries, including non-profit, real estate, and professional services.
Erma holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Salisbury University majoring in accounting and finance with a concentration in corporate finance.
- Certified Public Accountant, 2007
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Salisbury University, 2004
- Majoring in Accounting and Finance with a concentration in Corporate Finance.
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Nonprofits
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member of the Association for Accounting Marketing