RAPHAEL KAHN, CPA
Ray Kahn is the founding shareholder of KBST&M and President. He has over forty years of public accounting experience serving many clients in various industries, including professional services, contractors, healthcare, security services, and mortgage lending. Ray’s areas of concentration are taxation, wealth management services, and management advisory services.
Ray holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Baltimore and is very active in his community. He has been on various boards of non-profit and charitable organizations.
- Certified Public Accountant, 1970
- Registered Investment Advisor – National Association of Security Dealers, 1999
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 1967
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- President – Beth El Congregation
- Previously served on various boards of charitable organizations