STUART SOLOMON, CPA
Stuart Solomon is a partner and shareholder in KBST&M. He has over thirty years of public accounting experience. Stuart has been with KBST&M since 1985. Stuart’s areas of concentration are in accounting services, individual and corporate taxation, management advisory services, and wealth management services. He serves many clients in various industries, including professional services, real estate, automotive dealerships, and contracting.
Stuart holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Towson University and was previously treasurer of the Timber/Valley Neighborhood Association.
- Certified Public Accountant, 1981
- Registered Investment Advisor – National Association of Security Dealers, 1999
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 1976
MEMBERSHIPS & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Treasurer Timber/Valley Neighborhood Association.