We are glad to provide a source of accounting and tax related articles to help keep you informed. Visit our articles often to keep up to date with the latest accounting news and tips.
Choose from any of the titles below to get more info.
- Rental Property Owners Must Issue 1099's for certain 2011 expenses.
- 2011 Standard Mileage Rates
- 2010 Health Reform And Hire Act Tax Summary
- Five Facts You Need To Know About Suspicious IRS Email
- First-Time Homebuyer Credit Facts
- Ten Tips on Employer vs. Independent Contractors
- Credit Card Changes
- Roth IRA conversion can give battered retirement accounts a boost
- The New 990
- Federal Mimimum Wage Increases
- How Reverse Mortgages Work
- Accounting for Unclaimed Property
- Not Just for Accounting Anymore
- IRS Bad Form Scam
- Finding the Fraud
- Record Retention
- Starting a Business and Keeping Records
- Recordkeeping for Individuals
- IRS will do more audits in the next two years
- COBRA and What It Means to You
- What Is Your Business Really Worth?
- Charitable Donations: Prove Them Or Lose Them
- How To Cut Down Unemployment Costs
- Carving Out Life Insurance Benefits For Employees
- Taking Clients Out To The Ball Game
- When A Married Couple Owns A Business
- Sharing Wealth with a Family Limited Partnership
- How to Collect Debts Easier
- No Magic Formula On Leasing Car; Depends On Taxpayer's Situation
- Inurement - Is That Really a Word?
- IRS to Exam Trade Associations and Labor Organizations in 2011
- Political Activity - Can You Participate?